If you can’t find the answer to your question below, then say hello and we will do our best to answer your query.
Every project is different but assuming that there are no delays from your side of things a typical website will take between 2 and 4 weeks to be completed. Previously we have been able to complete a website in less than 1 week, however this is quite rare.
We will ask you to complete a short design questionnaire and then if we have any questions we will discuss them with you. Then we will undertake research on your industry to be able to create a design concept. This is an image of the homepage and we will then ask for your feedback. We will keep working on this design until you are 100% happy and then once you have approved it the website will be built. Please note that as we offer unlimited revisions we can guarantee that you will be 100% happy as we will keep working on it until you sign it off, however once the website is signed off and we start building it any further design changes may be chargeable.
In order for us to design a concept for your website and / or logo we ask you to complete the following questions. Please note that we offer unlimited revisions of the design until you are 100% happy to sign it off.
1) What does your company do, and what is the purpose of your website?
2) What pages would you like on the website? (e.g. Home, About, Services, Contact).
3) List any websites you like. Perhaps from a color, style or layout point of view. Please note that the website does not have to be the same type of business, we are just trying to understand the style that you require.
4) What is the target audience of your company / website?
5) Please tell us if you have an existing logo and color scheme. If not, is there a colour scheme or logo idea that you would like to suggest?
6) Do you have any companies in the same field that you are competing against? If you know of any, please provide the name or website address of them.
7) If you have anything else that you feel has not been covered by this questionnaire please list your comments here.
We offer a bespoke website design service and will keep working with you on the design of your new homepage until you are happy to sign it off. Please note that we offer unlimited revisions of the homepage design until you sign it off so you have every opportunity to change it as you wish. Once you sign off the homepage design the process from here until you go live is:
1) We build the agreed design into a fully responsive homepage hosted within our easy to use CMS and this typically takes around one week from when you approve your design.
2) If you have not already created and sent to us the content (text and images) for each inner page then you will be working on this and supply it at your earliest convenience; for websites with a number of inner pages in a consistent format it is often best if we show you how to upload that directly into the CMS rather than supply it to us by email.
3) Once we have the homepage built and we also understand the content structure for the inner pages (steps one and two above) we will work through building the inner pages and you will be able to see progress using the preview link within the CMS.
4) After all the pages are built we will offer you a remote training session so that you understand how to maintain your site using the CMS once it goes live; don’t panic though as once live we are also on hand to offer support.
5) We will work with you on any domain config changes needed, send you an invoice for any outstanding payment and your new website will go live.
Please reach out to any of our team at any stage if you are unsure about what happens next or if you have any other questions as we are always happy to help.
We accept mobile money payments or bank transfers. When you sign up you will need to pay 50% upfront with the balance due when your site goes live.
No. We are a creative company with a strong team of web designers. Every website is individually designed around your exact requirements.
Yes. Every website that we build is built using WordPress CMS. When it goes live we will give you a training session so that you are comfortable with basic changes. Sometimes if the change is more involved or requires new design input you may want to ask us to do it for you and this would fall under our standard hourly charge.
There is an increasing importance being driven by both browser development companies and Google for websites to have a SSL certificate where forms exist. In simple terms this just means that the form data being sent over the internet is encrypted and less likely to then be read by third parties. We agree that making forms secure helps make the internet more secure and may also help your website rank better in Google and therefore suggest that you consider a SSL certificate for your website. If you are an ecommerce website then we believe that it is essential that you have a SSL certificate for your website.
Yes. Please take a look at our web design pages. We include examples on the different packages under our website design tab. Every website that we create is done to the same standard so although the packages vary in price this is down to the number of pages and the functionality on each website, rather than the actual design.
That’s no problem at all. There are various different options so please contact us so that we can discuss the best configuration for you.
Yes. We offer a logo design service. This works much like our web design service where we will keep working on the design until you are 100% happy.
Yes. We offer SEO services which are probably the most cost effective way of promoting any business. You can add these to your account at any time and most people do this after they go live. There is no minimum contract so you are not tied in but we do suggest that you need to try it for at least 3 months as true organic search engine optimisation does take time.
Every website that we build is built using WordPress CMS. This allows us to work efficiently but also to support all our clients well. We only work using this system.
You will be able to update the content on your website using our content management system. However if you need something more involved or don’t have time then we will make any updates required for a charge. We will agree every support task with you upfront, so that you understand exactly what is involved, and where possible suggest alternative solutions, which maybe simpler and therefore more cost effective for you.